- on first round in Jan 2008, someone gets big surprise for only CNY 8000, considering on previous round the price is over 50K! The average price is decent 20K too.
- no bid in Feb for Chinese New Year.
- after that, the number of bidders drive up the price for a couple of months in Mar and Apr, and set the range.
- the price keeps slipping until the end of 2008.
- the global economic crisis hits bidders hard in Nov 2008 psychologically.
- the price is picking up after 2009.
- since the second half of 2008, the uncertainty of economic crisis makes the car plate price in a cycle.
singleton Scopes the bean definition to a single instance per Spring container (default). prototype Allows a bean to be instantiated any number of times (once per use). request Scopes a bean definition to an HTTP request. Only valid when used with a web capable Spring context (such as with Spring MVC). session Scopes a bean definition to an HTTP session. Only valid when used with a webcapableSpring context (such as with Spring MVC). global-session Scopes a bean definition to a global HTTP session. Only valid when used in a portlet context.