- singleton Scopes the bean definition to a single instance per Spring container (default).
- prototype Allows a bean to be instantiated any number of times (once per use).
- request Scopes a bean definition to an HTTP request. Only valid when used with a web capable Spring context (such as with Spring MVC).
- session Scopes a bean definition to an HTTP session. Only valid when used with a webcapableSpring context (such as with Spring MVC).
- global-session Scopes a bean definition to a global HTTP session. Only valid when used in a portlet context.
Suddenly one special looking sandals get popular. The brand is Crocs. It even opens a brand store at Marina Square. The design idea is from Dutch wooden shoes, I guess. A pair of Crocs sandals is sold at around SGD 50. The price is justified for what it is made of - Croslite. Based on Crocs website, "Croslite™, a proprietary Closed Cell Resin (PCCR) which is NOT plastic NOR rubber. Croslite™ is closed-cell in nature and anti-microbial, which virtually eliminates odor. it is an extraordinary impact absorbing resin material developed for maximum cushioning. its closed cell properties resist odor, inhibits bacterial and fungal growth and are non toxic. this versatile material can be worn next to skin and be cleaned with just soap and water." However, it really looks like made of plastic or rubber, and the design is unique. Replica comes. they are sold at SGD 20, SGD 10, SGD 5 depending on quality.